Friday 31 January 2014

Foodie Friday - Baked Cod in a Tomato & Basil sauce, with Roasted Red Peppers & Sweet Potato Mash !!!


Hey everyone its Friday yay !!!! 

Sometimes I feel I spend my whole week waiting for the weekend to come, wishing my life away, then the weekends gone before you know it, but for today I'm super happy its Friday.

Friday is one of the days I like to go to the gym so I'm always looking for an easy to make meal that takes little effort, but is bursting full of flavour and delicious.

Today's Foodie Friday post is my baked cod in a tomato and basil sauce, with roasted red peppers and sweet potato mash. 

The first thing I have to point out is we don't always have time to make everything from scratch so the cod is an easy pre made frozen fillet, however the roasted red peppers and sweet potato mash is all home made. 

This is a perfect after gym meal as its healthy and full of flavour, plus feels like your having something with more calories. This is a nice comforting meal perfect on a cold evening too.

I hope this gives you all a little inspiration, but also to remember its ok sometimes to use a quick fix to make a healthy and delicious meal.

Hope you all enjoy,

Shane

No comments:

Post a Comment